Since we are in the business of health and well-being, we thought it only made sense to talk about ways in which you can relax yourself after a long day- remedies that you can do in the comfort of your home!
1. Epson Salt Bath. One of the easiest ways to relax sore muscles is by soaking in an Epson Salt Bath. You will feel like a new person after a good soak!
2. Potassium. Our bodies need potassium to function properly, and as an added bonus, it has a calming effect! Bananas are a great source of potassium.
3. Herbal Tea. Herbal teas are great for detoxing the body, relaxing the mind, and warming the soul. Find a decaffeinated one that you like, and you're sure to sleep soundly.
4. Essential Oil Therapy. Studies have shown that essential oils can have an affect on your mood. Find one that complements how you're feeling, dab a bit on your neck, and watch a change in your overall sense of well-being.
5. Stretch. Stretching is so great for your body. It allows blood to flow throughout, lessening muscle tightness, while the oxygen distribution creates a sense of calm.